Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Introducing my Self :)



Hello :)
Welcome to my Weird World.... :)

My name is Lindya Puspitasari Sihotang. My moms is original Javanese, and my pops is Bataknese :D

I'm the Backstreet Boys big fans, so you can called me the BSB Soldier :)
That's why I called my self: "BACKSTREET GIRL" or "bsg" :)

Kevin Richardson is my favorite on Backstreet Boys. He is my old brother! Lol. Kidding. :D
But I do!
That's why my name become "Lindya Richardson" ;)

I love ice cream + I love chocolate = I LOVE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! ;)

I love photograpy. I love fashion. I love traveling. I love shopping. I love meatball. I love game. I love hair stylish. I love beach. The important, I love babies! ;)

I've been created my own online shopping. The named: "BSG.Store"

In this blog, I want to shared all about my favorite things.

Hoped you like it ;)
Thanks.


xoxo -bsg-

No comments:

Post a Comment